Seek Thermal Shot Wärmebildkamera, -40 up to +330 °C, 206 x 156 Pixel, 9 Hz, WiFi, SeekFusion
Infrared camera shot of Seek Thermal 206 x 156 Pixel
The shot of Seek Thermal allows you the heat image view, energy guzzlers in the budget to find, short circuits, and many other errors and problems to diagnose. Ergonomic design with a robust-rubber housing and fitted with a high-resolution thermal sensor as well as a normal camera lens and the seek fusion technology, combined infrared images with visible images for precise details and accuracy.
Shot is used in construction, electrical and installations of all kinds, veterinary medicine, police and fire-fighting and much more.
3.5 inch color touch-screen with a shot has an intuitive user interface, which enables a quick and easy problem detection. In addition, the shot with the Seek Vista Mobile App a thermal image live view via WiFi on your mobile device.
The large color touch-screen allows the display and analysis in real time (e.g. spot, Hi/Low display, clamping/level and up to 3 Limited Box-Analysen of a smaller cut-out of the picture). The weighting of the two combined images (infrared and visible image) can also be controlled via the display (e.g. only the display of the thermal image).
With degree of protection IP54 (protection against greater than water and dust in harmful quantity) and the extended battery life is the shot is also ideal for use in the field.
Highlights & Details
- 9 Hz Thermal imaging camera
- Temperature reading range -40 up to +330 °C
- 206 x 156 p Bolometer matrix
- Thermal sensitivity 70 mK
- Robust housing with rubber touch
- Live streaming of thermal image via WLAN on tablet, smartphone or PC/Mac
- Image or video recordings
- 4GB internal memory
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 4 hours
- Thread for tripod
- Advanced analysis tools (clamping/Level, Hi/Low, spot)
- Temperature display in either Celsius, Fahrenheit, or Kelvin
- Wrist strap
- USB-C charging and synchronising cable
Further information regarding our dealer warranty you can find here:
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 25303372